HOW TO CARE OUR PRINTED CANVAS PRODUCTS:
We don't recommend washing our tote bags, pouches or cushion covers, please consider your bag's dirty spots as part of the charm!
But if you really really want to wash it...here are suggested instructions for each products.
- Tote bags : We recommend that you spot clean first. If spot clean is not enough, you could wash the bag in COLD water (NO BLEACH), re-shape it, then hang dry... please please NEVER put them into DRYER!! After the bag is dry, you could iron it from either side. (the ink is water based, so it is safe to iron :) ) Shrinkage of the canvas products is about 0.5" all around when hand or machine washed in cold water and hang dry.
- Zipper pouches: Spot clean only in cold water with mild soap & white cloth. Air dry and warm iron if needed.
Again, we don't recommend to wash them if you don't want it to get shrunk.
Canvas products do shrink, unfortunately, that's the nature of the material, therefore we can't take any responsibility of shrunk items after being washed. Thanks in advance for your understanding!
HOW TO CARE OUR MILLTOWN PRODUCTS:
As with our Printed Canvas line, we believe that the natural wear and aging of a product brings it unique charm. However, these items can also be cleaned in the following manner:
- Waxed canvas : Spot clean only with cold water & white damp cloth. Air dry. DO NOT IRON waxed surface will melt.
- Duck Canvas : This canvas is treated to be water repellent, so it should also be spot cleaned, air dry, and warm iron if needed.
- Denim : Spot clean only with cold water & white damp cloth. Don't rub too much because dye could bleed. Air dry and warm iron if needed.